Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad

This is fucking great, i love everything about it

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Wow.
Just.....Wow.

Pokemon Go is for PUSSIES!!! Pokemon Go is for PUSSIES!!!

Pretty damn good animation, but the mediocre voice acting sort of ruined it a tiny bit
All in all kudos for the animation, love to see more

Brinery Promenade Brinery Promenade

I loved it! Mixed mediums worked great and the snappy animation worked into the humor.
Would love to see more :)

Bottles Bottles

This is great!
I loved every single shot in this and the story is very original.
I would honestly LOVE if you finished this

'Dog Box Collosseum' 'Dog Box Collosseum'

Very cute! At first i thought it was a bit messy but then realized that's kind of part of the charm.

Nightmare Nightmare

I like the concept and the storyboard, the tension is apparent and the sound effects are a welcome addition to the overall horror.
I'd love to see you improve with your drawing and see what that mind of yours unleashes :D

shittingpie responds:

Thank you, this is actually the first time I've used a graphics tablet instead of a mouse lol.

What is What is

I FUCKING LOVE COLIN STETSON.

Thank you for making this, have all my stars

Ron Inose Ron Inose

Pretty damn great, i loved the character designs and the colors, very vibrant!
One thing i thought of was the punchline, it seemed to me that it was a little off...
Maybe a slightly more obvious correlation between the character in the ad and the boss' nose would've sufficed, something like a really juicy snort before he expressed his critique...just more emphasis on the viewer's assumption of what is about to happen, so that the contrast/punchline in the end ends up...bouncier!

All in all, pretty damn good and I await your future animations :)

Plebs responds:

It's funny you mention that. A similar idea had crossed my mind, but at that point any changes would've added to the workload which we already had enough of. Working with a deadline gets you that. Thanks for the review.

The Last Raindrop The Last Raindrop